When you’ve asked the questions you can begin to craft your freebie using the same language your dream clients are using, looking for keywords in the responses they give you – what are they asking for?
Here are a few ideas of what kind of thing to create:
- Short email course
- Short masterclass
- Live challenge which you can download and use again afterwards (check out my ‘how to download your FB Live” video)
- Inspirational Downloadable Graphics
You can use tools such as Creative market to find beautiful graphics, they do a few weekly free offers which are usually pretty amazing, you can check them out here. You can also find Unsplash for royalty free images & Canva for creating images & beautiful graphics & workbooks.
Once you have your beautiful freebie your gonna need somewhere to house it, so somewhere like Dropbox, Teachable, Amazon or google drive works perfectly! Personally, I use Dropbox & teachable which works a treat! I will do a blog soon on how I use teachable so sign up here as a HST Insider to get that as soon as it’s posted!
I love using Teachable because it is so simple to turn your freebies into short online courses and then add more in-depth online courses as you go! You can even do it all with their free option! I LOVE it and if you are thinking of creating online courses for your business I know you will too!
We then want to start driving traffic to our freebie. There are so many ways to do this, in the course game plan 101 there is a full workbook on marketing & sales & mapping out your funnel. You can use something like lead pages which I absolutely adore!! It is so simple and easy to use and hardly costs anything!
After you’ve driven traffic to your lead page, which has lead them to sign up to your email list you then need to send them the freebie!
- Survey your audience
- Create your freebie, using tools such as creative market, canva, Unsplash
- Store your freebie available to download somewhere like Dropbox / Teachable
- Start driving traffic to your freebie by using leadpages, find more info ino game plan 101 to help you Map out your process
- Using MailChimp or an alternative mailing software, send your sign-ups the freebie